Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that 48 chapter was from the other translator and skipped 47 chapter. What the hell, man, who does that

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if goat girl cuts that shit out, then I guess this is fine.

But the correct move would be for Toramaru to mug her then and there.

I better not hear anything about other equivalent exchange, two being into one and some stone.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why this character exists, and especially why the author chose to keep her around once her arc was over. Shs’s not funny, she’s not cute, she adds nothing positive to the manga. Get rid of her!

Yeah this character is still no good even after her arc is over. Her comparison skills are nowhere near on point. She completely changed this manga and destroys the good moments of it whenever she pops up in them. I've seen worse characters than her, but hers is pretty bad. She's like a piece of outdated food you accidentally put in your mouth. Romcoms don't really need characters like her in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
DismalWarmArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Nep

Dex-chan lover
As long as you don't sacrifice an arm and a leg, you can have whatever exchange you want :p

@tigerstar186
I think she is the kind of horrifying figure you wound not like to meet and better not have her interested in your person. We even have a word existing for such people, it's toxic.
MC constantly flows in this bully pace and now she even gets banchou involved in her schemes too. The only thing she does is wreak havoc in already existing relationships with her true goal probably being inserting herself in the circle. I don't buy her bullcrap and Mc and FL should not do also. They behave as more idiotic than that blonde girl, she is at least honest with herself.

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, I love how worst girl keeps showing up every chapter to make the whole thing about her. I hope we get lots more chapters like this one.

@Dethaw I totally agree. Now that she's not actually a threat to their relationship, she's more..... acceptable as a character.

@OrionStarless I totally agree. A smug, smartass bitch i can handle (and even like in a warped sense) but when she was the great villain who seemed ready to tear their relationship apart, she was absolutely hateful. She's kinda like Yutaka, just more hands-on and willing to do whatever it takes to get them together.

Her introduction and arc probably could have been done better regarding her motives because it does feel a bit bait-and-switch which can be frustrating at times.

Users who are viewing this thread