Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword They are just projecting. The things they claim male leads should do in manga would result in sexual assault charges in real life so take their comments with grains of salt.

Aggregator gang
@Cynic Even though they’re annoying, I don’t take them seriously. They wouldn’t have the same energy in real life and women definitely don’t give them the time of day.

Dex-chan lover
I like the parallelism/juxtaposition between the two households and the insight it brings. The mom told ships it, too.

Call "Kitty and Titty" @jak

Aggregator gang
@Huge_Jackman And that’s probably what irritates me the most when it comes to those people. They’ll talk shit on the internet day long, but you know damn well they would never say it face-to-face.

Fed-Kun's army
give the his mom, now, give it to me now, 2 hour delivery, PRIME NOW

Contributor
@liquidsword its hilarious they are shouting "beta mc this "beta mc that" in every manga they can find. Im not even surprised if their most favorite read is manga/LN with premise of mc who can bang & r*pe his harem anytime he want, and dont forget the braindead revenge edgy sh*t too

I hope this turns into one of those manga that makes them finally date and then continues to follow them afterwards, cause DANG they need to go out already...

Contributor
a67.jpg

Dex-chan lover
1.Toramaru-pet is too cute. lol

2. Protect that MILF's smile at ALL COST.

3. This is not a battle manga. That last page says otherwise though!

I like how there are more posts about other posters posting about the MC. Really makes one go hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread