Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
This manga has been spiraling down ever since the goat girl was introduced, I'm just watching this trainwreck unfold

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor
Authors don't know how to write actual relationships and make them interesting without adding in forced drama or "competition." That's why so many works just end with them finally getting together. Without the tension of the "will they/won't they" phase, lots of authors are just lost.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey Sadly, ya... that's one reason I really like Namaikizakari. Doesn't take FOREVER to get into a relationship and, this whole time, it's been a decent representation of one. Worries and concerns, some minor drama of another guy being interested or in the girl worrying about other girls interested in the ML, but nothing overly dramatic or melodramatic or so, reasonable real relationship type things. Also helps that their relationship isn't JUST some worries, but good times too, and things aren't rushed. It really might be the best example of a healthy relationship in manga :p

Prolly the best Shoujo lol

Fed-Kun's army
paisen realizes that:
- unoki will extend this another 34 chapters
- yuri is suffering

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it could have been a last chapter, and the they threw in titty senpai instead of wrapping it up

Dex-chan lover
Glad this forced drama arc is over. Reads like something out of a VN. But like a VN it feels good when it pays off as it did here sort of.

Dex-chan lover
/Toramaru says something deeply personal to Unoki

/Matsuri ignores it and ruins the moment anyway

We really should be long past this happening.

This feels like it could of been the last chapter but they threw in the annoying chick just to keep it going, what a fucking shame.

I swear this manga started really good but it's kinda getting boring and annoying after , hope the mangaka redeem the story. Please give us more fluff and lovey dovey moments and less forced drama.

Btw thanks so much for the chapter.

if he just confessed right there I would've thought the drama payed off but nah fuck this......
thank you sm for the translation <3

Users who are viewing this thread