Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 71

Power Uploader
This manga is becoming more and more of a trainwreck and I like it.

I noticed they agreed with each other on everything in previous chapters and immediately shipped them, so this is like hitting gold.

Double-page supporter
yes my ship is sailing I wanted them together ever since they met back in chapter 50-something (or was it 40-something? whatever)

Double-page supporter
honestly this manga has been circling the drain for a long while but now they wast four chapters on lezzer shit then immediately follow it up with a worst girl chapter? dropped

Dex-chan lover
The side couples are always the best, i approve of this couple but i didn't think Aika would put up a cute tsundere act.

Either way more progress in 1 chapter for this guys then 70 for the main couple? The author is just pissing in our faces while laughing now.

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter made me slightly change my mind, but there is no delete comment option that I can see, so I'll just edit it

Aggregator gang
Hooking up the side characters before the main couple - well this is fresh. I don’t dislike it.

GO OTOTO-KUN!!! this feels like a short manga where the mc gets the girl in the first flag!

I wish to gain enough self confidence to be able to say to someone that “I’m a fine real estate.” Like seriously.... that’s such a badass line

Salute10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread