Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 71

@Jmann that or the author is trying to wrap up every loose end, which makes it look like we're coming into the end of the manga.

Holy moly, that's the chadest Chad if I ever seen one in manga.

@jokerxhisoka Read the chapter again, he explained to her why he liked her. You're probably confused by how proactive he was, specially if compared with the average manga mc.

Dex-chan lover
"I actually wanna annoy my sister so much I want you in our family and continue pester her and her future husband. I don't mind being cucked too."

Dex-chan lover
@Tactless

Also, sadistic self-loathing love rival x romcom-educated ace wingman is such a weird side ship.

That's such a Tactless thing to say! (jk)

To be fair, they were both wingman/wingwoman. It's not too uncommon for two shippers to end up getting shipped themselves, even when their personality clashes. In shoujo the love rival (who tends to be a tad sadistic even after 'resolving' their hate for the protagonist and becoming friends) usually fits this ship trope.

Tasuku though....yeah he's unique. lul

Weird this happened so quickly and almost out of nowhere. Absolute chad though.

🤣🤣 Really funny chapter! Tasuku's got strange tastes, but maybe his live can reform her.

Thanks for the update!😊

Double-page supporter
Wait, crazy bitch-san thing about this rationally. If you marry him, and Fuyuhiko marries Kanade, you'll be in-laws. You'll have a reason to stick with the two of them till they die!!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that came out of nowhere. I kinda like it, but it still came out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread