Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Nice, 777 ending. I always enjoy endings where there's a confirmed ship for all the characters. Sad to see another one end.

Was this axed? I did not enjoy this manga at all I’ll be honest, but this feels incomplete.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this was the last episode? I felt the previous one was a good enough ending. But I don't overly mind this addition.

Thank you for all your hard work.

good start it had tho bad it was afterwards ...btw
where did the culture festival confession arc go?

Aww.. I wanted to see how tasuku's story goes but well this is the end.. Mm.. I'm gonna miss those tights

Thanks for your hardwork

Double-page supporter
I’ve reread this 7 times already and I want a sequel about their married life with or without kids

I like it, no point in continuing a story that has already reached it's conclusion

not bad overall.

lots of filler though for such a simple story

crazy girl Youdou, Aika was easily the best character in this story, as well as the little brother

not a bad ending tbh tho if i am being honest the story got pretty stale towards the 3rd quarter of it but the last chapters and the ending made up for it. definitely not a read i would regret reading (although after getting caught up with hajimete no gal i doubt i can ever call anything else bad). a fun story about misunderstandings and delinquents, it was enjoyable. thanks for the read!

Dex-chan lover
This should have ended back in chapter 48 but they really wanted to put so much filler in it. And then it ended with no kiss, just a rushed ending.

I was reading it for the art, but great art can only save a manga from so much. 6/10

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rushed at the end but overall it was pretty cute, funny and the cast were generally likable and you can see why the couples are into each other. Nice that they didn't have all the ro,antic progress at the end, with the main couple being aware they were into each other at the half way point.

The bit with the mom was too rushed to have any impact and having an epilogue would've been nice but still, pretty good.

Youdou and tasukus relationship getting a. It more time would've been nice but that's the sort of thing that leaves this as pretty good not amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread