Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Dex-chan lover
This manga sucks the main couple only HOLD HANDS by the end and spend most of the time getting rid of a miscommunication.
3/10

Dex-chan lover
Most rom coms end with one or two characters presumably getting the bad life ending or some form of permeant failure. There’s a genuine chance by the end of it that all the characters get a happy ending. Just kidding, I haven’t read this and don’t intend on doing so :O

Dex-chan lover
I like how this guy draws the girls, especially girls in tights, but its very clear the writing was secondary lmao

His newer series seems to be a little more solid on that front, even if I can't stand the whole "Idol fan" personality.

Welp, the male mc is the most infuriating mf ever, little bitch personified. I was set on 7/10 but...

Theeeeen the author let his Yuri fetish slip in with the forced couple Yutaka x Matsuri. Matsuri made clear early on that she has the same feelings towards Yutaka as Toramaru. Then after Yutaka confesses, BOOOM her oyster is moist for her, dafuq, how did we get there? No development? No reason? "We promised to stay together" stfu.
5/10

Next is Tasuki x Bitch Childhood friend. Another forced couple(to be) to "fill the void" I quess. 4/10

The only characters I like in this is Toramaru, Unoki's little sister(so adorable) and I guess Unoki's mom and Toramaru's mom is hot so I add 1 point for these. Hence I gave the manga a 5/10

If you get a hard on for Yuri with no substance, go ahead and read(they get more action than the main couple in 1 chapter). Otherwise I would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread