Passionate Goddess - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
He didn't quit professional music because of eye injury? He has a bandage over his eyes.

Anyway, he should take that goddess as his muse.
My man, our character has anime protag eyes. Don't be an NPC and shame a main character before the training arc begins.

Fed-Kun's army
Unfortunately, rather than anime protags, prominently lacking facial features remind me of the faceless men in "academic research papers".
Even in a one-shot? That type of myopic thinking maybe a sign you might step away from your work a bit. People aren't data bro.

Dex-chan lover
Even in a one-shot? That type of myopic thinking maybe a sign you might step away from your work a bit. People aren't data bro.
In case you weren't joking, I'll just make sure were are on the same page: "academic research papers" in this context is a euphemism. There's nothing academic about them, nor is there any research in them. It refers to that sort of material.

Dex-chan lover
Wheres the rest of it what is the point of this one shot?

Dex-chan lover
And the guitarist acquired both the silver and golden guitars. As well as his passion back.

To the uncultured, the story takes a jab on the folklore "The Honest Woodsman", where a woodsman/lumberer lost his axe to the river. Then, a god appeared before him, asking similar question, "do you lost the silver axe or the golden axe?"

Dex-chan lover
As long as i got those two shiny guitars, my passion (money) will never stop!!

Users who are viewing this thread