Past Life Regressor - Ch. 2

@collagen
I actually like this way. It's just the author's spin on your typical timeskip. Now, what WOULD be interesting is if something had happened during the timeskip that could effect him, seeing how he doesn't have memory of what took place during the skip. Like another character or something.

@KatoShuu
This chapter explains that even though he skipped his childhood, he still continued to do quest and get strong and was even planned to attack a dungeon. This is why he has the body and strength of an adult elite athlete in 6th grade lol.

Basically he didn't really "timeskip", he lived his life as if he was reincarnated continuing to get stronger and just has no recollection of doing it until that moment in school. If that makes sense. Like being knocked out for surgery and waking up a day or two later

Aggregator gang
.....lol it’s hilarious how big he is....still I don’t think time skip is wise, he could of jeopardized his realationships he did have to enstrangement....then what would be the point of protecting them.....to onlookers he would be past delusionment...
Anyway logically speaking he could of finished most the stuff himself quicker leaving room for more improvement ....it’s like changing jobs set because you got the right level instead of fortifying your base stats for a bonus
Plus if it’s for his family isn’t it weird to skip? Considering things he likely lost them in a horrid way so it would be good to soothe thoose feelings with reexperince

during the easy years why wouldn't you just achive as much as possible in that time? like why would you skip being in a time where you're one of the few who understand the system? Also spend time with your family help them out to avoid certain things that would help out later, none of this makes sense.

Besides, reaching rank F without mobbing, only home work out is impressive (I guess?) at age 11, at that time I was just fooling around while my crush was studying all day.

time skip lol. more like lazy ass author. also, mc claim to want to protect family but gave us no foundation as to why we should care. sure they are family and we should care about our family but by showing us those childhood years we can get to know his parents more and feel an emotional connection with those characters, idk this time skip feels kinda dumb and lazy

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you time skip? It's not like you're actually doing anything faster, since that time you skipped has still passed. Isn't it actually more like wasting time since you skipped it while you could have been doing something productive? And even if you weren't being productive, you could spend that time with your family. He says he cares about his family, but it really doesn't seem like it :/

Fed-Kun's army
At least it took me only 2 chapters to realise I will drop it. That time skip is just so annoying. If the author doesn't want to show the childhood he can just not show it or just make in one chapter or something. I get that it could be annoying for someone with an adult brain to live his childhood again but as a reader I really don't like the skip. And the guy don't seems to care too. All the I will save my parents and all followed by the childhood skip without second thoughts thing is quite strange. Also the skipable tutorial that appears 6 months after he started seems pretty convenient for the author.
And why does he looks like an adult when he is supposed to be 12 or 13 ? I mean I'm not familiar with school in Korea but I think it's how old he is supposed to be. I guet the explanation they give but for me as a reader I Find it a bit off-putting.

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHAHAHA, and now he time-skips childhood? Why, was his family to boring for him? No but seriously, why does he want to "protect everyone", and who IS "everyone"? Because right now, it feels strange. Plus, why did he take the risk to time-skip if he wasn't sure that he wouldn't miss any training or secret rewards, and if he was sure of it, why didn't he start a harsher training to get better stats?

I came to the comments section as soon as I saw the time skip. Looks like everybody agrees that this time skip is pretty fucking stupid and is a missed opportunity for character development. Oh well 😔

i was confused at the early page of this chapter, why would he say something nostalgic and then i opened the comment section. i just realized he skipped his childhood like a damn game, i understand why people here were mad, but i also understand why mc chose to skip his childhood. its completely like New game+ where the player skipped useless scenes.

"I wanna get stronkeer"
"I need every single secondas"
Time skips/jumps like 15 years into the future lmao.

I'm so glad other readers can see how fucking stupid and illogical the MC was for skipping his childhood.

Why wouldn't he stay and learn more about what he didn't know, also it's not like he doesn't have the time. He also said he wanted to spend time with his parent. sooooo.... um why didn't he?

Why did he skip his childhood? He traded the opportunity to make memories with his parents .... for nothing? Certainly unique I guess... maybe the author didnt want to make chapters about childhood developments.

Users who are viewing this thread