Past Life Regressor - Ch. 2

Contributor
My fuckin' brain hurts with MC logic.

Instead of tons of free points he would get in those years by doiung nothing he just skips.
Instead of looking for those 14 peak characters in these 15 years he just skips.
Instead of changing some events that can make his life easier or increase his familiy survival rate he just skips.
Instead of training to get better stats he just skips.
Instead of learning new stuff like martial arts or parkour so he can have more tools in his arsenals he just skips.
Instead of anything smart/logical he just skips.

@kurosa

Exactly!
That's many MANY IMPORTANT years that he skipped, years that could have been used doing worthwhile things. It's not as if you'll just be sitting around, eating and sleeping, you can CHOOSE do maximize your time and prepare for the future...

A round of applause for the dumbass that made a choice to rewind time all the way to his day of birth just to skip an entire fifteen years of his life that he could of used in a myriad of different ways for absolutely no god damn reason. It's just the second chapter and the sheer stupidity of the plot is already giving me a headache.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... is the author a fucking idiot?
Sure... he rewinds time to his birth, the first half year he makes a BUNCH of leaps for the future, gets incredible skills and all and then he decides... oh hey, lets just skip 15 years i could use to become more powerful and bring things in order... because braindead...

Oh, you poor guy, F rank... yeah, if you would have used the fucking FIFTEEN years you just flushed down the toilet maybe you would have a better standing... and we would know who the fuck the people even are you want to protect... worldbuilding F- on top of the sheer stupidity

Double-page supporter
Did that dumbass just skip through valuable time he could have use to train and gather information ?!

Also did that dumbass just skip through time?!

Wooow looks like being in the body of a baby did have an effect on MCs 2 braincells!
0 IQ move there buddy. Why even go back that far if you're just gonna skip 15 years of leveling, skillpoints, quests, and time with the supposed reason you're fighting?
Did author consider the fact that maybe he could've just done a timeskip if he didn't want to write/draw the childhood??? Without having this braindead moron skip 15 years of preparation???

It seems like the manwha did not explain this properly. He had already done all the quests allowed by the system at that point. It was system that first made the suggestion to skip the tutorial because it’s incredibly hard to raise your stats without the quests and is very inefficient.

I see, so that was what happen in Indonesia at 1998, to think that will be this webtoon to explain what I dont know when I studied history in school

Users who are viewing this thread