Past Life Regressor - Ch. 20

Haven't really been interested in economic and political matters but this manhwua got me interested somewhat

Power Uploader
previously economy and now politics....
This is getting better and better...
economy and politics are strongly linked and keeping some pawns in the gov would really help.

even though it's still interesting, this chapter make me at a lost since it has so many specific name that I can't recall so it's hard to grasp for situation >-<"

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, he'll have half of the ministries and every single affair workers in his pocket- And that's only counting South Korea.

MD@Home
Just as a side note:
The "Germany Bank" that is mentioned is called "Deutsche Bank". This is German for "German Bank" but the name is not usually translated so even in English, it would be "Deutsche Bank". Thought you might want to know

@FreezyLemon Most likely the original is using names very similar to the real companies. The one you said plus DP Trump/Krump = JP Morgan, Blue Stone = Blackstone... the other names I'm not sure.

at this point the author isn't gonna do the fighting part, it was just a way to get people interested at first

Dex-chan lover
so we jump from economy to politics i really hope this arc is over soon and start ...you know dungeons and dragons and loot (-_-)

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me who those two old guys were, that were sitting around drinking and eating?

Fed-Kun's army
is it Apocalypse just and excuse to make this comic into Investment War? like it's just a background setting ...

Does anyone know wtf is going on? The story doesn't really seem to tell or show you what is happening, instead it seems to indirectly reference what has happened and expects you to know what they're talking about. Or maybe the translation is just so rubbish it has completely screwed up the story.

Users who are viewing this thread