Past Life Regressor - Ch. 29 - Season 1 Finale

Fed-Kun's army
@Tabriel013 Yeah, I'm only here to see the MC conquer the world of finance. 😍
Not interested in the cliched dungeon stuff. 😑

Are there no raws left now? This was one of the biggest cliffhangers ive seen, i am sad.

You know, 1 or 2 chapters are enough to convey that the MC used his past knowledge to get rich....

The "Season 1" in the header implies that its the end of season 1? Or is there a different reason behind that?
Will we have to wait for a longer period of time for the new chapter to come out?

Contributor
@DaLumino - Yeah, we have been caught up for a while now.

@Arks2008 - True, but the amount of plot development that has come from this prologue is very interesting. Really, that seems to be what season 1 is. A prologue to the actual story. You need this development to really develop the world and characters.

Holy shit, this is no longer a business management manga!

So season 2 is pure isekai dungeons?

Aggregator gang
@humbleoverlord
That is fast, makes me wish we had those builders when my fam were building up their first home.
What we have in here are just slow slobs who keep whining about how hard their lives are and complain when we complain they don't do enough even on contract, kept gambling and drinking every sundown and didn't even finish our walls for 3 months hahaha.
Wish we booted them but unfortunately they were our cousins.🤥

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if he gave means so that everything will be revealed if he dosen’t come back at a certain time?

Users who are viewing this thread