Past Life Regressor - Ch. 4

I dont mind a lot of errors. I dont mind being forced to interpret a sentence, however this is stretching it. I know this is an old chapter but it would nice if the team could give it another run through because this feels like an important turning point for both characters. Hopefully the rest are better and it was a shame the TL got sick.

Fed-Kun's army
"Oh come on Jonathan, as Jonathan can see the Wall Street that Jonathan left lose money Jonathan, and Jonathan will need my help which Jonathan can only gain by signing the contract and giving 51% of Jonathan's revenue, so what do you think Jonathan?"

".... Stop saying my name."

Fuck the translations. Talk about the content of the chapter! The MC only looks like a fucking grown up is so that the author could pull this bullshit scene out of his ass. If he looked like a normal 12 or middle schooler , this fucking deal wouldn't be happening in the first place. A whole bunch of shit in this story is strangely very convenient for the MC and the plot seems to bend over backwards for him before the actual plot even begins!

I love the random English text that gets pasted into Asian comics. It's always the weirdest stuff ๐Ÿ˜†

its... its so hard to remember that MC is 12 in this chapter like what the fuck

i already read this manhwa but i came here to say DIAMOND HANDS BABY ๐Ÿ’Žโœ‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’Žโœ‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’Žโœ‹๐Ÿฝ WE GOING TO THE MOON ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

I can normally deal with awkward sentences, but deciphering the economics in this chapter was... sight, pleas I donโ€™t need the barley even jargon defined; give me grammar ๐Ÿ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread