Past Lives of the Thunder God

@revolver275 yeah, but I've wrote that comment before chpt 5, by saying they look weird i especially meant the girls in first and second chapters... They breasts looks like they don't have any weight.
And what do you mean by saggy, cultivated and by jumping around, what does jumping have to do with boobs? Sorry English isn't my first language and I googled what could you mean but I still don't understand xd

@Szyszysz i paid a more attention to the boobs and yes they are way bigger then they should be, especially chapter 1 the panel where he puts his robe on and talks about 100 years those are looooong...
So they are bigger then they should be for sure and the are saggy, which i could tolerate but if everybody has that size boobs then noo impossible.So yea you are correct.

About what i first said i only checked panel 5 and did't know all females looked like that... But i feel like no evidence to back this up, in such a world the breast would begin to lower (being saggy) way faster and maybe in in early twenty's. That's the reason why people now where bra's and push up bra's to support them because it's just flesh hanging there with no muscles to hold it up over time that will stretch and your boobs will begin to hang lower.

Pretty weird to talk about this on a manga though..

Users who are viewing this thread