Pastel Love - Ch. 14 - Wait For Me

Dex-chan lover
In some dialects of english, long does rhyme with nxng. American english dialects which lack the cot-caught merger, for example, would pronounce them as a rhyming pair. So, if you pronounce cot and caught differently, then you'll pronounce long and nxng as rhyming.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I like the use of the honorifics even if I have next to no hope of pronouncing them 😅. Gives this a more authentic feel to it).

Double-page supporter
I love this story, very thank you very much for translating (btw sorry my english its not my native language)

Story is going a little too insane too fast when it really doesn't have to, another member said it was a honest accident with cooking but the photo is dark, implying she did cut herself,also surely millie has a inch of IQ and could bandaid herself, no ?

Dex-chan lover
Millie either cut herself or had an accident and is freaking out about it. Even if she can bandage herself, she clearly needs help right now, even if all that help amounts to is Zen being there for her.

This is why "pastel" should never be trusted, cute artstyles? untrustable. Actually completely goddamned blindsided in this one, damn

Users who are viewing this thread