Pastel Love - Ch. 16 - Dream

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, is Reimy close with Zen? From what I recall wasn't she more Yuki's friend? She was the one asking Yuki where Zen was, but now she's saying someone asked her where Zen was?

Edit: Unless that's not Reimy, even though the only difference is that Reimy has white ribbons and that girl has blue ribbons

Group Leader
I'm confused, is Reimy close with Zen? From what I recall wasn't she more Yuki's friend? She was the one asking Yuki where Zen was, but now she's saying someone asked her where Zen was?

Edit: Unless that's not Reimy, even though the only difference is that Reimy has white ribbons and that girl has blue ribbons
basically, those 3 are friend, since Yuki and Zen is in the same class, so Zen and Reimy got a chance to talk with each other through Yuki, you can see in the ch3 when Yuki and Reimy met Zen at game center, they have a chat casually

Dex-chan lover
basically, those 3 are friend, since Yuki and Zen is in the same class, so Zen and Reimy got a chance to talk with each other through Yuki, you can see in the ch3 when Yuki and Reimy met Zen at game center, they have a chat casually
Right, but that still doesn't explain why she was at Zen's house, and why she said someone asked her where Zen was when she was the one that asked Yuki where Zen was

Group Leader
Right, but that still doesn't explain why she was at Zen's house, and why she said someone asked her where Zen was when she was the one that asked Yuki where Zen was
I wonder "who" is at the zen house 😉

Users who are viewing this thread