Patience, My Lady!

So what happened to this?

It's been hibernating far to long.
Idk, I’m guessing the fan translation team got in trouble with the publisher because a official translation probably came out. Since as of today webtoon got the rights or something because now 87 chapters and the series final are there (tragically they are daily passed so you need their coins to binge or wait for your next daily pass, the first 3 chapter and the afterword are free).

Dex-chan lover
Idk, I’m guessing the fan translation team got in trouble with the publisher because a official translation probably came out. Since as of today webtoon got the rights or something because now 87 chapters and the series final are there (tragically they are daily passed so you need their coins to binge or wait for your next daily pass, the first 3 chapter and the afterword are free).
That's painful, I like the idea of supporting the author but... well I'm very broke. I also seem to be the type that likes to physically have something I've bought. So this is a little troublesome.
I said all that but I keep playing a terrible mobile game and even bought stuff on it this morning. (Fake Future don't play it)

Double-page supporter
That's painful, I like the idea of supporting the author but... well I'm very broke. I also seem to be the type that likes to physically have something I've bought. So this is a little troublesome.
I said all that but I keep playing a terrible mobile game and even bought stuff on it this morning. (Fake Future don't play it)
The path to piracy is a path of self-discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread