Patora to Tetsujuuji - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Awakening - Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Been thinking of this every few months. Gonna read it later, but thanks in advance.

wow thanks a lot. appreciate it. i hoped someone would pick it up after the reddit request thread.

Dex-chan lover
Nazi Germany was a clusterfuck of military organizations, that's very possible

The Wehrmacht was composed of the Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force), the Waffen-SS is were things get complicated but they werent officially the fourth branch and operated along the Heer, reasons for that is ... well, Luftwaffe was Goering and even had control over the Kriegsmarine naval aviation with Bordfliegergruppe 196 running the catapul recon planes aboard the surface ships so he wouldnt allow Himmler to have any footing on his domain as the Kriegsmarine under Raeder and Dönitz also did keep it as independent as possible.

BTW is not odd that the Kriegsmarine didnt run their own planes as they werent allowed to (because they did as Kaiserliche Marine) with the Versailles Treaty and when that was ripped, there was Goering now.

Looking at the translation and uniforms, it seems General Kaiser is wearing the Afrika Korps uniform and of course General would put him in the Heer as Kriegsmarine had no such rank, I also looked at the other characters and it doesnt seem they are wearing naval uniforms either.

Dex-chan lover
If I can put the coal to the fire, then expect more updates soon-ish.
We do it for free(tm), so obviously it's not going to be super fast. But we'll try our best to get this back into action.
Completely understandable. Will await new updates when it's out :^)

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I didn't realize last chapter that ww2 Italy wouldn't have had an Osprey of all things. To be fair this was years ago, but even if I noticed I wouldn't have expected a god damn armored blimp with a carrier deck.

Users who are viewing this thread