PEEP - Ch. 11 - If it's with you...

Dex-chan lover
Let's look at the bright side: unlike the 16th page of the 9th chapter, at least Riku is not getting hard when he remembers the very unfortunate events of that one summer vacation.

And that's a very good thing because, well, you know, otherwise it would genuinely look like he's getting hard by observing that one little boy at the pool who triggered his memory.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow never have i ever thought i'd want an mc to be just your average normal pervy because death by drowning boy arousal feels so unsettling it crosses a line in my mind that i was never aware about

Group Leader
Jokes on you I read Duke of Death a week ago and started watching the anime adaptation already too.

Supporter
The one thing I did like about this chapter was the MC smiling and having fun at the waterpark. His childhood friend does bring some positive vibes to help the dude out. He getting so caught up with his fantasies and his past that he generally looks miserable throughout the entire series so far. I'm not sure how's going to get over his trauma though especially without the help from Akeno.

Dex-chan lover
My man just spelled out the premise of this entire manga

axxi6QS.png

Users who are viewing this thread