PEEP - Ch. 4 - Sin and Trash

You surely do not read Hajimete no Gal. You do not have enemies mate, only those you create in your mind. I already had a private talk with the staff, all good now about the edit power issue.
Just see it now glad its been resolve i hope its about ur editing power in hajimete no gal

Group Leader
To be fair, from my pov the problem now is the admin take the power to editing the series (Hajimete no Gal) other than the problem series (PEEP) from the translator . . . They should only do that to the problem series
Yes. We had a talk about it, I will have my edit powers back. As they told me, they can't ''select'' titles for the account, so they give me everything or they give-me nothing. When they took my power out, was because of PEEP, but they were not aware of my contribution to Hajimete no Gal and don't even know that I was the uploader of this manga. That's why communication is very important.
I'm glad that this ''war'' is over.

Last edited:
Supporter
He's probably not going to be banned from uploading, but I don't think he's going to get editing rights for title entries back. At least based on what the mods have written.
That's fair - I just am not a fan of banning anyone for expression of discontent with any system.

If you playing ball someone elses ball park and don't like the rules then find a new park or be allowed to convince everyone that certain rules should be modified for a better game, but kicking someone out the game for saying they don't like the rules is 🧢

ok that's it for this series and author, Hajimete no Gal MC already so trash and now this pathetic guy?
can this author even draw normal guy and not freak out every chapter for once?

Users who are viewing this thread