PEEP - Ch. 5 - What's Wrong With Me?

Group Leader
Bro thought he was Yuuki Wakura but he’s not a sigma 💀

Dex-chan lover
Was that a Mato Seihei cosplay?
Yes, yes it was. Found it funny since it was the girl with god-like power and always dominant but when MC is used the reward always has her been dominated by MC Marked it as spoiler just in case someone that hasnt read it yet reads the comment.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now — Tomboy childhood and memories of freedom with MC. As she got older got hit with societal & family pressures so the cosplay thing is her way of rebelling & lashing out.
I’m thinking she was the younger sister of that boy. There is a flashback on chapter 4 that somebody drown probably her brother.

Dex-chan lover
Well we can't say she is a dude because the MC has already seen her but she's a nutter that's for sure I still think more now than ever she's going to peg him

Fed-Kun's army
Was she a tomboy or a trap? Author is cooking regardless

She definetly a tomboy. if i had to guess she's from respectable family. she used to be free when she was a child but then as she grows up she forced by her parents to live this perfect girl image she put in school. and this cosplay and exhibitionist stuff are just her way to relive her stress and pretend that she is free

Dex-chan lover
I totally did not expect the 2nd childhood friend angle, or possibly "the actual" childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck am I reading rn? 5 chapters and this has been my response each time.

Dex-chan lover
i reread chapter 4, the black hair fmc also appear in his flashback. And including him, there are 4 persons, so maybe there would be the third girl

Users who are viewing this thread