PEEP - Ch. 8 - Honor Student

Dex-chan lover
Wow this teacher is the worst! They had relations with a student for fun knocked her up, called it a lie and ditched her, then got away scot free when she committed suicide.

I know this time he did almost nothing, but it feels like just desserts!

TEU

Dex-chan lover
why-why-im-bricked-up-v0-btv0l1rtyw0c1.png

Dex-chan lover
He got some karma but did she know of his sins? If she didn't know she's willing to set up a teacher just because he was an inconvenience. They're both trash 🗑️

She must have found out somehow because immediately jumping to "pretend to seduce my male teacher and then pretend like he sexually assaulted me" is a pretty big leap. I think the bigger plot contrivance is that the MC just so happened to be walking in front of the door after leaving earlier to catch her running out with her shirt undone. Also the hallway being seemingly empty until she made a scene and then all of a sudden it's filled with students and faculty.

Also she's lucky he didn't just man handle her and overpower her, she could have actually gotten assaulted if he wasn't so passive. Her intel must have been pretty substantial for her to take that risk knowing he wouldn't just push her down the instant she feigned interest.

Dex-chan lover
She must have found out somehow because immediately jumping to "pretend to seduce my male teacher and then pretend like he sexually assaulted me" is a pretty big leap. I think the bigger plot contrivance is that the MC just so happened to be walking in front of the door after leaving earlier to catch her running out with her shirt undone. Also the hallway being seemingly empty until she made a scene and then all of a sudden it's filled with students and faculty.

Also she's lucky he didn't just man handle her and overpower her, she could have actually gotten assaulted if he wasn't so passive. Her intel must have been pretty substantial for her to take that risk knowing he wouldn't just push her down the instant she feigned interest.

I don't know. If she had reliable intel she could have exposed him publicly instead of fake a sexual assault. Not only was what she did risky as you stated but faking sexual assault is wrong in of itself especially if there were alternatives to bring justice to him. Whatever cover-up he did in the first place isn't going to satisfy all the other parents if presented with any level of actual evidence. If she didn't have that kind of evidence she shouldn't take those steps to begin with.

This is an edgy manga though so normal logic doesn't apply and any analysis at this point is speculation. No need to think too hard on it. I'm sure the author will do the necessary gymnastics to justify.

It's all about the edgy and risque scenes to give the boy a boner.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If she had reliable intel she could have exposed him publicly instead of fake a sexual assault. This is an edgy manga though so normal logic doesn't apply

Exposing him with just intel wouldn't work because they covered it up the first time. She needed him to "commit" the crime again so they couldn't just hand wave it away as something that happened in the past. Also having more witnesses from students means they can't just put pressure on teachers to ignore it like they assuredly did at his last school. It's easy to shut up adults whose jobs would be on the line if they wanted to raise a stink about them letting him go but you can't really do that do a bunch of students who don't give a fuck and would immediately tell their parents (and you don't fuck with the PTA in Japan, those people have more power than the goddamn Prime Minister).

But you're right, that's applying way too much logic to an Ueno Meguru plot.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this outcome just one step above actual ntr to me. The teacher was a piece of shit who deserved to have his life ruined, but I really wish she had been coming in with a folder of evidence rather than resorting to the honey trap. That's kind of the scummiest, least ethical way to end the guy and the fact the mc got a boner from it gives me way too many red flags. I dunno, it's possible this manga is just gonna veer into territory I don't enjoy.

Double-page supporter

I may be wrong but I think most site like that do notify users when people download/save images or files via the usual normal methods. From there she probably looked into the user's account who downloaded the photos and deduced it was him from his accounts profile. Cause let's be real here I'm not sure real logic applies here but I'm just happy he's getting what he deserves after trying to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread