PEEP - Ch. 9 - An Unexpected Conversation

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how did he let him die in a flood
well, I wouldn't exactly call Akeno a reliable narrator. Especially given that this involves her dead brother. What's a 8-10 year old boy supposed to do in a flood? He may have even been too shocked to flag an adult (ofc it'd probably be too late anyway).

But yeah, that boy's son needs to calm the hell down lmao. I don't even know what to call this guy's fetish anymore.

There’s a chance that her brother was an asshole. A slim chance but I’m trying to find an out because MC‘s situation is looking dire.
Probably be the least screwed up way to go with this. He "saved" her from an abusive brother and she went yandere over that.

The other, more likely scenario... :worry:

Dex-chan lover
He should be careful if she ever offers him some coffee. 💀
XS5LK.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is this some sort of "No one's allowed to ruin your life but me" type of situation going on here and that's why she got rid of that teacher?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, let's assume there's no history between the brother and him. Even adults could easily drown while trying to help drowning victims, let alone a ten year old kid helping a bigger, older kid. Often people overestimate their capabilities, stamina drains a lot quicker while you try to carry the drowning person who will most likely try to use you as a float out of sheer panic. If this were a river, you're also at the whims of its undercurrent even if the surface appears calm. There's a reason qualified rescue swimmers are a thing.

@Venante you .... What f.ing rabbit hole did you make us sucked into?

"Oh hey Hajimete no Gal's mangaka's new manga, it will be delicious, trust me"
"Yeah Sure.."

Users who are viewing this thread