PEEP - Ch. 9 - An Unexpected Conversation

Dex-chan lover
but what if this happened when they were little like a 10 year old kid, will that still apply?
Why has no one brought up the much more reasonable point of: what the fuck is a 10 year-old supposed to do? Even adults can't safely help a drowning person without training and that is in relatively calm waters, but that drowning looked to be happening in a rushing river during a flood.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... okay, the brother drowned while he was there watching, but what was he supposed to do? He's like... eight or nine years old there and it looks like a flash flood. In that flashback there he's reaching out which obviously wasn't enough, but what was he going to do? Jump in and drown too?

Is she doing this perverse torture as a way to get back at him then? Or did she end up liking the fact that her older brother died for whatever reason and is now a yandere? This is one strange as hell turn.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the school becomes 100% honest with their students.

"Mr. pervy is jailed because of assaulting your class rep."

Dex-chan lover
Man i had hoped its just innocent perversion but noooo you had to include a murder mistery type shit into it.

Still gonna read tho.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it won't be revenge or "thanks you sex", but be something more like : "Since my older brother is dead, i can't fuck him, so you will take his place".

Dex-chan lover
timf.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
but what if this happened when they were little like a 10 year old kid, will that still apply?
Why wouldn't it? He was her older brother, so he could've been in middle or high school when they were in elementary school. And helping him could've been as simple as running to find help or an adult, or trying to throw him something to grab onto to stay afloat. Might not have worked, sure, but there's still a big difference between that and possibly just watching someone die and not saying anything about it to anyone.

Double-page supporter
The heck just now. Why did he suddenly hard after his secret exposed lol

Users who are viewing this thread