Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 112

Thanks @wastedwen, but really don't get into trouble, so be careful!

I'm assuming that some site who wants money for this is doing the harassment? It is annoying when somebody who does the job the best and fastest, gets the threats.
If I were the author I'd be annoyed too, I'd say that 'well, if you wanna beat the unofficial version do a goddammed better job than them, so you get people to buy my stuff!'
I find these free sites a good forum to promote the author's work. I do buy official translations from authors I especially like, but I'm old and weird, I want paper versions in my hand then, so authors: get you ass into Amazon or something then. There's no way I'm paying like 4 bucks per chapter for a story with over a hundred chapters like some 'official' sites seem to charge, and not even get anything tangible in my hands.

Group Leader
So apparently I used the wrong link on my credits, so here is the link you can use to join my discord!
https://discord.gg/EsNHXgd

Dex-chan lover
thks keep going(until the official english releases get up to date with the raw)

Thank you for your work and the release. I'm sure your friends will be thrilled. Just be sure to take your time and go at a comfortable pace. Scanning should be done out of love or fun and nothing else. If things get sketchy don't try to be a hero -- bail out immediately. Avoid giving anyone a means of contacting (i.e. e-mail or social media) you directly that can serve as a "receipt". Good luck with all your works, and thank you very much.

i like how zero scans ended scanslating it right before a relatively ecchi chapter

Dex-chan lover
KKJ SCans

Thank you for continuing the translations, but play it safe since Zero Scans was hit with a notice to stop.

BRUH I LEGITIMATELY LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THE "If I get sued, I did this for the readers" PART!!!! XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread