Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
You doing the fans a service and I hope it can continue on for a long time before anything bad happened.

Remember how she used to be a city lord? So doesn’t she need to go there and take care of it? But it hasn’t came up for a long time so Is it just not relevant anymore?

Dex-chan lover
No wonder those with destroyer armours can't hold office, they are powered by demon energy.

Dex-chan lover
@wastedwen thanks a lot, you're awesome! But I noticed your group went for the armour of extinction in the place of destroyer's armor. I wonder what will you call destroyers now, extinctioners?

Group Leader
@gusto my group advised me not to do it so I soloed everything 😅 I never got up to date with the manga so I wasn't sure what to call it, but thanks for the info!

Double-page supporter
@wastedwen the discord probably adds more heat to be honest (another means of finding info about you). if it was you posting on a username + a VPN they'd be SOL unless they go after mangadex. Thanks for the translation tho, really appreciate it.

@subzeroquezect - Teeeeechnically he "clam jammed" her. Since she's the one with all the game. But did he clam jam her? He's speaking from the bone she took inside of her.... Maybe he's jelly?

Group Leader
Some people are messaging me if I got a warning to stop because I haven't posted for 3 days, no I haven't (thank god)! I have been finding proper typesetters, redrawers, so that you readers can have the max experience of joy when reading!

Users who are viewing this thread