Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 118

Double-page supporter
She should just stop playing along and kill all these cunts and then go and kill the first whore - I mean princess.

Wait is the deer a boy or a girl. The past chapters use he and him for the deer but here they say she but then say that the deer and wolf are the same gender. So are they both girls, both boys, or are they a boy and a girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Oberon_ Yeah I was pretty sure Bai Ze was a boy as well. Cause they mentioned that it had antlers. Maybe it's a case of in this chapter they used gender neutral pronouns and the translators just didn't know?

The deer is a boy indeed. So is the wolf.
In this chapter MC directly refers to the regrets of them both not only being same gender, but also different species.

So it’s just a mistranslation.
I’m assuming the original pronoun used was “It” in Chinese.

Dex-chan lover
@Xross24
Wish granted
a7d6ea9610e5623f3ccf7a1bd6050ea6.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So the first princess is enough of an imbevile to sacrifice a very strong person just to ease her jealousy? Even if she wants to kill the MC in an "accident " only after the battle is won, the thing about wars and battles is that they always happen again especially is historical setting, people were basically always on war so she is prepared to not have a strong person be there the next time this happens and possibly risk losing everything simply because of her jealously. And it's even stupid jealousy because the guy never looked her way even when the MC was not there. What a farce .

Dex-chan lover
But the deer is a boy right he had ball in the earlier chapters and the wolf even sulked about it

Loh kalo gak salah kan baize itu cowokk.. Kok berubah jadi cewe skrg?? Oo i see, baize hermaphrodite..

Users who are viewing this thread