Peerless Battle Spirit - Ch. 256

@DqrkRizer, dude, how long are you gonna keep selecting "no group". Just create a group or something, like "PBS Fantranslations"
And the last page, I like that idea. Good job ✌

@jetsky, What’s that stand for? Pubes? 🤣

P.S. @DqrkRizer I really appreciate you switching over to Mangadex, and also taking this project from Manhuaplus. I would have ripped my hair out cuz of their translation quality. Also, to hell with translucent bubbles, if it means you’ll continue

@jetsky
Is there any benefits in creating a group?

@NephilimCR
PBS stands for Peerless Battle Spirit, I DEADASA ROLLED WHEN U SAID PUBES LOLLLLLLL.
I won’t be dropping this series, ima continue redrawing the trans bubbles although I’ll probably die by chapter 300, rip.
I don’t have the artist nor author or anyone else on their team permission to do this, so it’ll be more scummy if I straight up just messed up their art, although I already am. LOOAOIJOJOEOJNKSNKNO

@DqrkRizer about your question:
Or I could just turn the trans bubble into white bubbles like some places *cough*
Go for it. Because I don't want that you drop this series😉

I’ll probably die by chapter 300
Yes that's true😐 I checked the raws and compared every single bubble with your translations. 😏
I can definitely believe you that it is a huge pain in the ass😑

... , so it’ll be more scummy if I straight up just messed up their art, ...
I kinda understand your point 🤔

Thanks like always for your hard work and translation!

Btw I found a little mistake while I was checking the raws and your translation😳
I will send you a PM with the details 😉

P.S. If it's needed I could help you with the redraws even though I have no experience with it😬

Users who are viewing this thread