Peerless Battle Spirit

Dex-chan lover
@TipToe There's some discrepancy with chapters 49-53. Idk which chapters is wrong specifically, but last night 50 was the same as 49, and now 50 and 51 are the same

I like this TL group. They give us enough that we can't really complain, and then they keep bringing us back more. Also, they know how to set up a cliffhanger

TipToe I really want to read o your website, but your site keep saying 500 Internal Server Error

Am i the only one getting Internal Server Error and have to refresh multiple times before getting in their site?

[Edit] The answer is no.
Can you remove the delay until the site is fixed? We can't read there anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Internal Server Error Just like the rest.

[Edit]
Seems it was just server load.
Hmm, i wonder what new ability he have gained now at the 11 grade martial spirit.

why do you have to use your trash ass site. Ill just read from other sites since yours is so shit

@Skine the website is pretty good looking though it's just it has a lot of errors and there's no other website that has the translations that I know of so just wait or reload the website until it works.

Dex-chan lover
@RyRead1 It could be the best looking site ever but still be just useless if it breaks more times than it works

The site is fixed.

2 days later...
Getting error again.

I'll just read it in the index.

internal server error, again, haha.. after these chapters of peerless battle spirit uploaded on the site.
can't be helped though, it seems this manga got very high demand

Dex-chan lover
They should really drop their delay until their site actually works.

"Today's chapters of PBS will be the last chapters uploaded on Astral Library for about a month or two. I will be waiting for another 50 to 100 raw chapters to be up before picking it up once again. With the release rate of the raw chapters being at around one a day, this should not take longer than three months. Anyway, I will be picking up another project in place of this, but I will be taking a break from being the main translator of any comics on this site for a week or two. Thank you and have you nice a day!"

Users who are viewing this thread