Peerless Battle Spirit

This series is too brutal for me. The MC starts killing people he has petty disputes with after 10 chapters just because he can. I'm out.

What's the point in uploading chapter 180, when the other chapters on here are still around 150? I never get these people.

Thanks for the work, Astral peoples.

Its already been translated to chapter 182. Don't know why people upload chapters that are ahead, I imagine boredom, but I also see it being used to awake a dead series but this is actively being worked on.

Everyone - "Your trash"
Me- "You did a fucky wucky, get in the forever box"

A very good novel, but the amount of content they skip over in the manga is VERY high, to the point that many things will not make sense unless you have read the novel.

Even one panel of explanation when skipping whole chapters of content would have helped.

Started off good but turned to trash. People never updated their scores to the 1 this shit deserves.

I love how consistently hypocritical this story is. And by love, I mean loathe.

The only mentioned sect rules are constantly ignored (No infighting, killing is only allowed in a specific duel arena), and everyone and their mother who arent besties with MC are either bootlickers, or malicious extortionists that get offended when people don't let themselves be extorted.

It also seems entirely formulaic; MC shows up, another guy wants something of him, MC says no, other guy goes all 'How DARE you not give me things? You're just a piece of trash!', surrounding reaction people also go 'lol he should just give in, he's just a piece of trash', then MC curbstomps the opponent and people are shocked. This just seems to be on a constant loop.

I can't understand how this has such a high rating. It's barely anything more than a shoddy collection of generic wuxia cliches.

Dex-chan lover
mc: " I absolutely cannot show the powers I have. To do so would bring calamity upon me"

also mc:
"Oh boy I can't wait to show my powers off to literally everyone!"

E-N

@thegiant Likely cause the LN is really good. This version is a pain to read with so many terms mistranslated and parts just missing. Lotta missing context so not sure either with the score.

I have a question, I can't do that but... the group Astral Library, the same that did till chapter 186, made it till chapter 217, why they were not uploaded?

I don't get why the MC and his father give a single shit about their clan. It's full to the fucking brim with traitorous backstabbing opportunists.

Edit: Caught up to date, like far too many webnovel adaptions this goes to largely incoherent shit where scenes jump around randomly, characters appear and disappear at will and so on as they try and fail to compress the too long webnovel into the manhua format.

after reading 1 chapter of the mass drop that astral library did: im dropping, why you might ask? its always "hUh QiN nAn BaD" and then qin nan fucking bodies them. if wuxia is your thing read this, if you want to binge read manhua read this but i recommend you dont follow it.

man so that why he asked 500 pills from his father in rip off manga of this.it is to upgrade his spirit

Users who are viewing this thread