Peerless Battle Spirit

I was reading this pureley for the monkeybrain wuxiatrash enjoyment and liking it quite a bit. HOWEVER the instant they introduced the shitty ass "princess" character it just became bad. Its not good enough to enjoy the cardboard cutouts they call characters as you would do in a better series so the instant you put this shitty ass irritating leech on page i instantley get pulled out from the powerfantasy and am left with just shitty character interactions and bland characters. It fails at being Wuxiatrash and it fails at being a good regular series. Dropped.

Wow this Novel is so OP, i can describe this novel in a few sentences.
Dumb arrogant MC meet dumb arrogant dood, offended coz of nothing, MC beat him up, Meet another dumb arrogant dood.
RINSE AND REPEAT, U're good!
That's all there is to it in this novel. Demmmm so very cooollllllllllll.

Once the pink girl character joins the quality goes down. Also he betrays his own conduct, he automatically surrenders due to the person recruiting him asking him too. Honestly the love interests in this is terrible. Basically what cyberkraken said. It really goes down in quality after that on chapter 230 this dude is no longer interesting to read about.

ugh, i dropped this like idk months ago... need something to binge while waiting on other series

edit: nvm

Users who are viewing this thread