Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
If I were in his shoes, I too would curse all the gods to the abyss. Pretty bleak start for a story.

Why blame god the heck. Why not blame fate or something. Makes no sense anyway.. I'm just gonna ignore that scene.

When god(author) made arrangements, then implemented it as his(MC) fate, then what can u say, is god(author) merciless with this kill? or is he gracious with the future that has been arranged for him

Fed-Kun's army
426cil.png

@Emallene because things like "God" or "the world" are more tangle than things like "fate" or "chance", so they are also easier to blame. Plus, you can't really blame fate for anything, because fate is nothing but a series of events, and the only thing you can say about that is "I just got unlucky". Blaming God, on the other hand, means being able to put the blame of the suffering you suffer onto one being, and that being is the one that decides your fate. It is much more tangible, and in the world of martial arts where fictional characters can become more and more powerful God is no longer so distant.

Users who are viewing this thread