Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
I didn't want to think about it, but ... did that dude just come out from under her skirt? What a pedo.

Lol I don't think he came out from under her skirt, but rather her shadow. Poor Dad, he just wants a stable and lowkey job

>Random shitty ninjas that I could oneshot start kidnapping children in front of me, better run away like a pussy.
Bravo peerless dad, bravo!

Dex-chan lover
He's underestimating his own abilities a little too much. He's afraid for the kids now, but it doesn't excuse such cowardice.

Aggregator gang
Some time back, they figured out that married men on the battle field choose less risky behavior, to the point of being less efficient soldiers. So they started sending young, single men out for dangerous missions. Peerless Dad is acting in line with how real men in real situations in real life with children would act. It's easy to call it cowardice when you don't have three babies depending on you to survive.

Double-page supporter
HIs father really fucked up on the training, the dad has no idea how strong he really is.
Well hopefully he realizes it soon, misunderstanding stories are fun but not when its dragged out forever.

😂 it's so funny how he doesnt realize just how strong he is compared to other warriors

...my god. decided to reread the beginning of this for fun. I totally forgot this first mission...and that little girl he saved...well played author...well played

Dex-chan lover
Really wanna know who beat the shit outta him when he entered the murim for him to have such low self-esteem xD

He really is humble like his father
His father was truly a wise man what point is to have the strenght to kill 100 when you loose out on small joys like family for it. Cultivations is oft strenght for strenght sense with pointless wars between sects.

Users who are viewing this thread