Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 100

i feel like jaimani tends to hang onto chapters for a while before releasing multiple in the space of a couple days.

its not really a big deal, but i dont really understand why they do it, and i'd honestly prefer a more consistent release schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
@StorminUrAss basically for some nonsense reasons they stoppend putting any of their stuff on mangadex. (Personally I think the true reason is that they just want to get people to visit their site instead but were to chicken to just state their reasons clearly.)

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky The more they hold on to chapters, the more their readers get desperate, the more money flows in.

Fed-Kun's army
@CivilSky from what I heard from discord, seems like the raw is really a pain in the ass to translate because each characters are kind of complex or something like that, it's affecting the translation quality. That's why only a few who's willing to pick this manhwa.

@KuroAnsatsu I mean, on top of Korean language, the translator also needs to know the cliche of wuxia stories. I don't know Korean, but I'm reasonably familiar with wuxia that I notice mistranslations every time they use typical wuxia terms. Honestly, same problem with other korean wuxia series like Heavenly Demon, The Breaker, Yongbi, etc.

@Ibri JB's donation page has been down for at least a week, I last checked like a month ago or something I think? Donations don't seem like they're affecting Peerless Dad. Plus, the translations were consistent when they picked it up, I don't see the reason for the change in schedule unless they're actually short staffed or something.

Users who are viewing this thread