Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 110

ADK

so the cold blooded mister turned out to be his old associate. Wonder how the murim plot will move forward... I want to see the Heavenly Demon sect in action!

so just to be certain, we have never been introduced to this old associate of nohs before, right? but they've known each other since im guessing he was an s-ranked special fixer?

Dex-chan lover
The translation seemed to be off on some places here, not forming coherent sentences? The other chapters were always fine but this one seems off

I hope we can see peerless dad become peerless or somewhat peerless. We need a training arc

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so did Aak go to those two thugs with the severed head in the box before or after he met up with Noh? If it's the latter, it could wipe some of the suspicion off of him and cement just how ruthless Noh can be.

The translation/proofreading didn't make sense in several parts guys.
Other than that, thanks for bringing us the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Something I learned recently in my studies: In Korean the term for Nephews/Nieces (조카 Joka) is gender-neutral, so when the dude says, "It's nice to meet you. My nephews!" he isn't leaving out the sister, she's included in '조카.' So it should probably be translated to "My nephews and niece!" since we don't have a single gender-neutral word equivalent in English.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter! :)

Y'all straight up need a new proofreader, I was more or less alright with the translation until I saw you actually did have a proofreader lol.

Thanks for the chapter tho

Users who are viewing this thread