Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

Double-page supporter
if we are being technical with the ln

makesoo's teacher and mo wei were on the power of the 5 under heaven and known to the 5, but they intentionally kept their names hidden for various reasons related to their school of martial arts so they weren't actually part of the 5 under heaven. only the great 5 knew of them personally. theres 2 others that aren't mo wei and mak soo's teacher in the 5.

@degenerateafro I did say "was". I think he no longer is considered one of the top 5 and the current HD has taken his place up there. Same with Noya, Soso has probably taken his place since he ascended.

Group Leader
@4V29LN0n if you're talking about when Maksoo was mentioned as one of the '9 Demons' it would be a wrong translation. He is part of the 9 ghosts. He is the water ghost.

The 7 demons are something else.

@BushRanger Oh nothing like that. I was just commenting that in addition to the 5 strongest under heaven, now we also have 7 demons which the twins are a part of. So broom grandpa could be one of the 7 demons, and perhaps other old characters too. Who knows. I totally forgot about the 9 ghosts thing.

Since you specifically replied to me, I’ll just say I was not complaining about the translation. Wuxia forums always mentioned it’s basically impossible to perfectly translate this kind of stories. Modern xianxia webnovels are probably easier, since they have the game-like cultivation level-up system.

My point was confusion is inevitable. I’m not the only who’s confused who’s who.

Thanks for the chapters.

Group Leader
@4V29LN0n It's all good, I understand. I've just seen a few people confused regarding the two. Just wanted to clear up the difference

I think the 5 strongest one under the heaven are:
1. .Noya
2. Heavenly Dragon
3. Mo Wei
4. Sweeping grandpa
5. Maksoos teacher
I read the story again and again and kinda sure that Administrator is not involved in Murim Hierarchy. Yes, he is maybe as strong as them, but he is not in top 5 of Murim.

Users who are viewing this thread