Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

(Quarantine) party for Yannibread! šŸ¤”

@Indomiegoreng :
So any guessing why that any massochist Art sect must be avoid it? Even the Master of Outer Art suggesting it?...
Well, if anything, I'd compare these masochists to kamikaze tanks you'd put in the front during war. Only difference is that they don't explode. And get stronger when hit. So maybe more like berserkers? (Honestly, if compared to a war tactic, they probably act kinda like the blitzkrieg)
So even if you somehow manage to defeat these guys, you a) would have amassed very severe losses yourself, and b) can be sure to expect the real army to only show up afterwards. Best to avoid these crazies and go after the mastermind instead, really. Well, if you're part of an 'army'/group yourself. When on your own, better to just run away and forget all this ever happened, heh. Gotta have some good backing if you're planning on revealing their existence, I'd think. Someone's gotta have these guys on a leash, and he's probably powerful and strong.

His master said when they dont feel pain but instead pleasure, so that means he can end up like them. That means they also tried to learn the same martial arts as him or something similar.

@BushRanger - thank you i thought that last note at the end this translation will end- wishing the best for yanibread and thank you verymuch for this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Yannibread o7

Also these guys are basically a group of masochists

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your work YanniBread! Best of luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread