Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 152

@Dikus The Heavenly Dragon himself, maybe?
@Freaaaaky To be fair, I don't remember them actually spelling his name out in this manga - in Red Storm maybe, but as far as I remember, here in Peerless Dad he was only referred to as the Enlightened One or such and that was it.

@Freaaaaky I think Noya was the name given by the people in Red Storm, I wasn't sure if I remembered right and was too lazy to look it up. I think his real name is different, though. ^^

@Freaaaaky I did read Red storm, but I liked the start with individual focus nore than those wars. But I wanted to describe him overly long rather than saying Noya or look up his original name :p

@bakauguu i understand your feeling, i stopped reading red storm when they start those long episode of wars lol. I think i should start reading again after so many translated chapters are out

@bakauguu
@ScarletLouse

Thanks for your points of view.

Currently I am also reading Red Storm (so Noya is the name I use for the previous Head of the blabla - got lost with all the names!- Church, the Enlighten One) and for me it has become specially sad, but also interesting, after the 3
farewells
before and during the war against Wickli tribe 🤯

@Dikus I don't know where you are because I don't know which of the wars you mean or who the wickly tribe is :)

I think you mean probably the smart vs. smart and defensive battle.

@Freaaaaky the manga is complete. But honestly it feels too soon. Too much stuff open, which happened in earlier chapters with open questions. Maybe for a 2nd season, but from what i read there is gonna be some side story next, first. Maybe after, but hopefully with less tiresome wars, or at least less.

But considering the unification of the desert is his goal, it was pretty much hinted towards wars, but I liked his kid chapters, with his/friends battle and the part of the exam/ritual the best. There were only a few war parts interesting, which was less about mowing down people, so it wasn't all bad^^
Plus I was happy every time I got to see some scenes with Noya, need a manga of his op-ness :)

Mnx

Thanks for the chapter! I was always curious about the master and ginally we are going to explore his backstory and metal ki ! 🙌🙌🙌

Users who are viewing this thread