Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 154

C4l

peerless dad more like "might accidentally go on a rampage and kill some people whoops" dad

Fed-Kun's army
Sir Aak: *creepy smile*

Oh: Why is he angry?

Me: I get why he's angry but that's what he shows when angry? Σ(゚Д゚)

These types of people are often borderline insane

Contributor
Ah shit. You know something good is coming when you see a creepy smile like that on a guy who's usually emotionless.

Fed-Kun's army
All sorts of bad happening in this chapter. Noh's turning to the dark side and Aak's gonna murder some people.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo, Noh! I have not read the novel so I don't know how things turn out, but I hope for the best. (Like the grandma beating some sense into him or something).

Yeah I kinda understand MC's mindset. His whole life he has desired Ki, like even some plebs can use Ki, but he alone was forbidden from it. Then the complex that he was beaten down by some Murim big shot who uses Ki too. He might've become understanding if everyone just explain everything instead of being some cryptic shits.

Aggregator gang
Do none of his old mercanery friends have ki, or do they have ki and Noh just never noticed? They kind of implied they were basically already a part of murim but Noh never noticed. He just never ran into anyone that could compete with just his physical strength until the master guy.

Hmmm, someones gonna get beat , side note , i guess noh is a frog in a well , in this case, he was placed there by his master.

Dex-chan lover
Seems dangerous to learn it yourself... Should really consult the grannies about Qi.... Perhaps theres a more suitable one.

Users who are viewing this thread