Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 155

Aggregator gang
This is not our Noh. He has been poisoned with Metal Ki and is acting like that Metal God.
If you remember his interactions with people before, he was never rude or irritable on meeting someone for the first time. This is purely because of the metal ki making him high on drugs.

Fed-Kun's army
@LustyHeart If people are paying attention to what Noh is saying even he is implying he's not sure why he's so irritable. From the start of coming to this place he has been aggro for no reason without him being aware

@LustyHeart - yeah and he was totally polite and cool in his first attempt to join Murim... oh, wait. We were shown enough of guy that did beat him to know that if Noh was like that he would've been offered to join his organization (because resources are everything) or at least left alone instead of being beaten senseless. While we rarely see Prideful!Noh it's pretty clear that when high on pride Noh is complete asshole. Thing is - most of the time we see Careful Noh who fears that he's over his head and tries to be as inconspicuous as possible. This is not that Noh, this is Noh who tasted power and goes full "meh, I can take 'em" until he again meet somebody who shows that, no, he really should check his place on the totem pole.

noh's maturity comes from his teacher and family, he has a good heart but he's also rash and immature, now that he's alone and has a reason to seek power related to his family, it makes that he'd be more easily swayed by the metal ki, by nature he isn't totally mature, it's a part of him that he's built up but the metal ki is throwing away that rationality and character and bringing out that dumb thug side of him.

It's interesting to see him twisted. Like Even the people that just met him knows that "due to knowing his master" what the disciple should be like.

Double-page supporter
I like this interaction. "You keep me prisoner and still dare to shout nonsense at me? Either help me or let me go. Don't be a retard and expect me to be thankful"

So people think he's only irritable because of metal ki? It's plain obvious as day that the elders are getting on his nerves as well. Wouldn't anyone be pissed if they know something about you but refuse to tell you straightforwardly? The way they are acting is basically just criticizing him and judging him.

@xEternalSoul except he was aggressive towards them from the very beginning. Like a dog that barks at strangers. he didn't know they were going to "hide" information

Dex-chan lover
Noh is surprisingly cocky and prone to risk-taking since he learned about this metal ki stuff. I think it's already breaking his sanity.

@frapco So what? I mentioned 'as well', he doesn't understand exactly the effect the metal ki has on his body, however the elders do. The fact that they know that the metal ki is making him irritable and prone to violence yet chose not to explain it to him properly is dumb as hell. Just take an ordinary angry man for example, if you see him angry, do you provoke him or try to calm him down? If he knew the risk of hurting his children by going back in his current state, do you think he would be in such a rush and so unwilling to accept help? The way they are acting towards him is exacerbating his temper.

Dex-chan lover
"We aren't gonna explain ourselves just get you mad"
Me: "this is just gonna drag on for awhile isn't it?"

Dex-chan lover
WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THIS ON SO GOD DAMN HARD!

Literally fucking NOTHING happened in this chapter. What the f has the author done to this series.........

This entire god damn arc has become literal trash. What a god damn shame.

MC is starting to piss me of they're flat out telling him that he practically gave himself cancer undoing all his master's efforts, and the smooth brain"oh theses people are mad me for some reason." OMG there are limits.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling the "metal ki" has effected his mind cause this isn't the dad we know. Really hope they can fix him up sharpish so he can get back to his kids and the girl who's crushing on him.

Users who are viewing this thread