Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 157

Aggregator gang
after grandma explained the story of the one that could control all the elements i get the feeling this is where things might be going.
since he was trained in metal martial art but without having to learn metal ki which must have been a hard task considering the Grandma said that his master succeeded with him.

inb4 he start learning other element martial arts and etc...

So it's just... korean Naruto? Why do they always have the same origin story for the different elemental martial arts?

Dex-chan lover
@Murricath Even the ancient greek had the theory of the elements and that they all came from a single origin... Comparing to naruto... lol...

So to balance out the metal he's gonna need to learn the other 4 elements and become a 5 element avatar, huh

@Murricath

Cuz its Feng Shui, Wuxing, and Taoism. You have your 5 elements that have to be balanced, and this was developed pretty early (and subsequently spread to Korea and Japan)

Aggregator gang
More like Mo wei was able to get noh to have a body with the strengths of metal ki but none of the weakness of the elemental type, and noh is fking that up by adding in the weakness from metal ki

Come up with a way of what?
Don't you think to cheesing this dude
It's already bad you have metal ki, and he didn't even listen
This monkey brain...

Fed-Kun's army
god, imma slap yo face, people, if you guys start saying, “murim is full derivative of Naruto or any other popular Anime.”

Yes, ummmm everything that has Korean Hunters is also full derivative of Solo Leveling.
These ideas all came from somewhere. Murim is a derivative of what Uvenam said: Taoism and etc.

@Murricath srry on being hard. But, u know that you were going to get pummeled if you said that.

Dex-chan lover
Time to evolve into a legendary pokemon with 5 element types!

Aggregator gang
Now I'm wondering, is that linked to the state of the heavenly demon?

I remember that's how Mo Wei died, because the old man who got sent to the world of Red Storm was going into ki deviation but they brought him back. And after he regained his senses, he managed to reach the peak state. Should we expect Heavenly Demon Noh?

Oh my goodness! The, "I want to see my kids," got me good. Moooreee. ^^
And thank you for the new chapter, Method Scan.

He messed up by involving metal ki when previously he had the benefits without the downsides. From now he either gonna learn a different element or author gonna pull something new out of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread