Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 164

Banned
@REDRED
Remember when those boys are still babies Noh once complained that he only need daughter and not sons then the next panel shows the twin babies leaving from the sight. So yea I think that is really likely.

"This is crazy, we gotta get out of here!"

He says, for over 5 chapters, and only leaves when an old war buddy bails him out.

Classic Noh

@REDRED no I don't think they'd do that. It wouldn't fit their personality at all. Sure they'll keep things a secret from her but they thought it would be better for her (this is the first time their dad went missing to save the purple hair kid I think). They love their sister and she loves them back. Wasn't there a time when the boys were gonna go out to find more info about their dad's disappearance and the sister had to yell at them? Saying that she's been holding back too and misses him, and the boys stop because of that.

@agtra wasn't that because he was thinking about his wife and how she won't be there when their children will be married? Cause in those times when the boys marry, their wives will join his family but when his one and only daughter gets married, she has to live with the husband's family and leave his.

Noh: My mind is telling me NOOOOOOOOOOO(run) but my body,MY BODY IS TELLING ME YESSSSSSSSSSS(watch the massacre)~

Dex-chan lover
I fucking recapped this perfectly last chapter. What the absolute fuck is the author doing to this series, for FUCK sake. If that Big Brother dude wasn't there, Noh would have been absolutely f'd.

Oh shit! A fight of old men is the worst thing it can happen to the city, they may as well destroy everything and leave nothing when MC arrives. I hope they solve this in a peaceful way.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh, finally. The author played out those two twins to be villains who try to possess the bodies of the kids, for apparently no reason at all. There was just tension in the air, just because.
And now someone finally confronts them directly, so we can actually learn wtf to expect out of those two.

@Chet31
Kind of weird to create a character, just so it can eliminate a scene that the author has pushed on to the MC to begin with.
The obvious solution would be to not have thrown the pill near the MC to begin with (if there'd be no one to push it away from him), but I get your rant-ish soul. I feel you.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
EDIT: Nothing in my comment is a spoiler. I was making guesses. I was making discussion. Jesus christ, mods.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Or if the idiot didn't just stand there and stare at them for 5 min, he could literally have turned around and walked away. No one would have given a flying f about a dude going away from the pill.

Rant souls unite.

Banned
@IRIGAMAGORI
Judging from how she react on previous chapters regarding the conversation about Life Booster then I guess she doesn't really know the value of life booster.

Thanks for the chapter! I really thought it was going to like land on his body or smthh

Users who are viewing this thread