Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

So it wasn't his body unable to withstand his own power and hurting himself while fighting?

He was stabbed to death by a pro and only got bruises?

Double-page supporter
"I can't find out anything about their father except his name, how lazy he is, how he likes meat and alcohol, and that he's always on time for his shift at work." Seems like he was able to find out plenty without any help. Pretty much all the important points minus his master and his brother.

Thanks for the chapter.

He was probably dreaming with his kids, so thats why it ended like that xD

@ninjadork if u mean the image its from an anime that i dont remember the name right now, but if u wonder about the phrase is that sometimes authors put something like that to show how ''Pure'' a character is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God!!! That last page killed me! XD I really hope that those two get together! Like, it's ok to remarry. Your wife died a long time ago, and I'm sure that she'd be happy for you to find happiness again.

I'm hoping there will be a char info/wiki soon. Would like help keeping track. 😅😘

;__; Am I the only one that ships Noh with Tian? So many people seem to ship him with this young thing, but I think it would be a lot more fun and cute if he had a dysfunctional relationship with Tian instead. They could have more babies and he'd be the stay at home dad while she conquers the world.

Was pretty sure we had a reverse trap traveling with Noh these last chapters but after reading the comments, didn't realize we have seen her before a few times (Ch 9, 29). So now just gonna ship Noh and Young Young unless we start getting more Tian interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread