Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

Wow this was great! We obviously know the brothers are gonna trash those kids, whats more important is who takes interest in them. This isnt filler at all lol, those 4 characters might be important later.

Dex-chan lover
Why isnt the sister fighting what is this :mad: I want everyone to know how great she is ;-;

I know that this is no filler, but I still wanna see the twins smashing these kids as soon as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
a chapter for warming up, and the next chapter is to beat them (the opponent) up! author have an amazing idea!

Double-page supporter
I'm really excited for the next chapters. The next arc would probably be some sort of internal or even external conflict over Noh's kids. It'll likely go like this various masters across the world are scrabbling to obtain them and the organizations they represent may even be willing to use underhanded means to obtain their talent or even stamp them out before they grow to be a threat in the future. Or will he be separated from his children for long periods of time because of his status, as he is not worthy to cultivate their talent. How would Noh protect his family?

Users who are viewing this thread