Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

RS

Contributor
I just want to see the sister blow past all the masters' expectations... and then dad shows up!

If you re-read it, the brothers beat up FOUR boys, but only THREE showed up to fight them. That's funny. Also, the kids are getting really popular, even the MC's employer wants in on the action now.

@kinsake I thought the Thunder Dragon guy and Flying Dragon lady made it into a competition for the whole class?

Fed-Kun's army
@Insignificant That's only true for Naruto (maybe Boruto and HxH but I haven't seen those). In Bleach, Ichigo's lineage is actually really integral to the source of his power and even though he trains, they don't pretend like he didn't win both the genetic and power lottery. In One Piece, Luffy's power is never implied to be purely because of hard work, but his parents and grandfather weren't really around so the focus tends to be on crafted relationships rather than blood ones. Honestly, even in Naruto, the reason his parent's aren't brought up is because they're dead, but I'll agree that there could've been way more weight given to them, especially because of how important they were to the village.

I like that Kenshin move in the end =) was os Yashiko (dont know how he is spelled) that used to block swords like this? anyhow, i feel like its a reference since a stab when being this close seems kind of unrealistic =)

The father is late... All the matches ended and he still thinks that rich girl is a guy... Not that she didnt want him to have that impression and get jealous when he asked her for dating help... Women.

They have up to chap 75 out of PD!! Check https://jaiminisbox.com/

I finally got more Peerless in!! My soul feels great again...😂

Man, am I glad that the masters in that organization have dignity enough to stop the fight before one of the fighters did the final blow.
It's common human decency, I know, but it's such a rare thing in martial art story to see.
The masters in other story usually would be one breath too late to stop the fight lol.

:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread