Pen Pal at the End of the World - Oneshot

The end of this story might also be the end of you engaging with it. You will go to your next read, next activities. Whatever we do, we take them all often for granted. This story reminds me though, that Everything will come to an end. So fragile. Whatever I am feeling or pursuing have produced. All must come to an end. Wear and tear. Disasters. Destruction. Entropy. Death. End.

But thinking about humans, with all their ideas, endeavors, ingenuity. Those tiny sparks of miracles. No matter how small, they bring about transformations. They still strive to persist anyway. Struggle, grow, and improve, all in an exciting way. To search, with non-futile attempts. To connect, between people and ideas, with delicate hopes for a clearer tomorrow.

Human experience, no matter how small, is still a part of this everything. Even if we will all come to an end, just thinking that all these tiny miracles of existence we can experience right now. I dont know if it makes anything better. But it does make everything more profound.

Users who are viewing this thread