Penalty School

This looks dumb as hell, evil Illuminati school where they can do anything and people die for the sake of Japan? Oh boy

can someone tell me if this worth reading ? im not a fan of gore so .. is there gore scenes here ? im hesitating reading this cos i like horror and scifi but i cant take gore .. thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
...What god awful fucking parents would willingly let their kids go to a school that kills or harms them if they don't perform well enough academically?

Power Uploader
Penalty School is indeed a bit similar to Appli-Trap which we translated some time ago - too bad it was cancelled by the publisher - but also different in so many levels....

If you don't like Gore then this is not for you, if you like school life and smartphones/apps/gaming elements then this one is good! There are 3 volumes published and going strong...

Supporter
@definitionofinsanity Dude, this is the exact reason why I can't "buy in" on these types of mangas. Where are all the *responsible* adults in these scenarios?

Edit-
This is so bad! But I can't look away from the train wreck! Thanks for scanning this.

Group Leader
looks like crappy GORY version of Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Dex-chan lover
The fact that AI has such a huge presence here has bothered me to the point where I actually want an answer to the mystery of how deep of a plot device it is.

If this was a 'work of God' type of punishment school, it would make enough sense that I'd actually be uninterested, amusingly.
Going to work towards getting as many cheap laughs from this as I can while I wait for the answer.

'Course if it drags in any of these reveals and focuses too hard on the games (or the releases are too slow lol) it's definitely droppable.

Contributor
So how does this compare to "Satigakke Otokonojuku" (pretty sure I just butchered the title)?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, gotta love Japanese Unloved Manga. They really pick out the best of the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
Be a studious student, or die.

Setting is ominous and the plot holes are big enough for this entire school to fit through.
Unless the Japanese are seriously that obsessed with overachievement and are apathetic at best, there's no way this school can last over a graduating class.

Double-page supporter
Oh death penalty exam get 20/20 or die good thing is all your classmates can respond in your place. Group work to ease the burden.

Users who are viewing this thread