Penalty School

Dex-chan lover
Stupid premise + equally stupid development. Save yourself some time and don't read it - I already went through all 6 chapters currently uploaded, it gets dumber with every page.

Fed-Kun's army
Manga: "Penalty School"
Me, an intellectual: I can't wait to see the 10 second stop and go penalty.

mrf

I'm not the target audience.

So i dislike this, in my opinion it just stupid. Even if the story went to say everything was just a simulation or some sort. Idk.

It is still stupid. Btw i like the blender.

really strange manga. i am dropping this manga because certain person told this is getting dumber and dumber

Fed-Kun's army
Woah! It's not often you see a rating below six let alone closer to five. I am obliged to at least have a look at this train wreck.

Power Uploader
So all three volumes that are out have been translated... waiting for Vol.4 to be published!

I might get more mental breakdowns if I attended to this school worst than my previous school although I was pressured getting 75% scores in all exams tests etc... plus a mental breakdown did happen to me I seriously cant take that anymore beacuse in that school you will be dropout if you did not meet the standards anyway that is what mostly happens to 1st years since your new still dunno about school etc... and after a year youll get used to it but the school in this manga is too much the brainwashing part and etc... but makes sense at the same time and if you change the timeline not 2045 make it 2017 or 2019 instead because AI does not look like that in 2045 i believe they will look like humans like in Beatless etc.. or more hightech than that instead of VRs why not hologram and capsule for tests i read it on a chinese manga but i forgot the name etc... . Anyway I love it and want more of this manga Thankyou Scanlators

Power Uploader
We spoke to the mangaka and their response was: "Penalty School was completed with 3 volumes" - so that was it...

Supporter
Yeah sure the plot was all over the place but it wasn't the worst I've read. I kinda wish it has a more definite ending rather than an abrupt axe like this :v

Oh shit, I've only just discovered it was cancelled. That's a shame, it wasn't perfect but I quite enjoyed it. If it was struggling I guess the reason it seemed to veer off in different directions like it did makes more sense.

If anyone in the future is reading this wondering whether to give it a look, however, I'd have to recommend against it - it doesn't even get a rushed ending, it literally just ends mid-story.

Contributor
Damn. To think it was cancelled. And I still don't know who the girl on the cover is suppose to be.

Users who are viewing this thread