Peony Elegy: No Desires

@Mims I’m sold! Thank you for scanlating it! I’ll probably wait until more chapters have been translated before diving in, but this sounds great!

This sounds like my favorite kind of stories. Palace intrigue in general is such a good theater for all kinds of human emotions and events, I don't know why but I can't get enough. Love to know another nuanced work is being shared here.

Thanks so much for picking up this project

Whoa, im really happy it's being translated! @Mims thank you so much! Do you happen to know if Peony Elegy: Winter is translated and where can i find it?

@Mims, thank you for your reply, I'll look for it there. Im in love with such art, it's just awesome. And I'll read all the parts anyway because it's a sheer enjoyment of details and colors. I know Russian but could find only 5 chapters translated. And yes, last year i was on daum for it but it was already behind the paywall. Can you spoil the ending please, im dying of curiosity.

Group Leader
@ojoudere

1.png

Aggregator gang
@Mims

Lol I genuinely tried to read this since you sound so haughty putting down others but your manhua is not that great either.

@ojoudere

There's a difference between I genuinely didn't like the story and I'm giving a one-star review just bc you said trash about stuff I like???

Aggregator gang
@tangerin3s

Who said I was the one who gave this one star review? I will really do it if you keep accusing me smh you weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread