People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
What are the chances that all these books are written in ancient unreadable (japanese) script?

Double-page supporter
my god.

I'd be just as shocked if a stumbled across a bookshelf full of only black books.

Dex-chan lover
The MC almost chopped his peepee off! Would have not mattered a whit to the plot overall though (there's a joke in there somewhere)!

Those books...are they the legendary "thin" books???

🙃

Dex-chan lover
If they saw a kid holding a knife like that, they'd probably run away.

When MC opens the book, he'll be prompted with a message saying "A vision of Solstheim swims before your eyes and then is gone."

Double-page supporter
Okay, picked this to read today, cant wait for more!
Thanks for the chapters!

I swear if the books are something as dumb as a record of all the previous people who were imprisoned at this mansion and how they died, I'm...

.... i dunno, gonna be pissed or something.

Dex-chan lover
Steel is pretty close to the peak of conventional metals. The difference between high grade tungsten steel and crappy carbon steel is not as big as fantasy metals.

@Resanyr I uploaded part of it before I learned that partial releases don't count. Chapter 4 status: 32 pages cleaned, 28 pages translated and 18 typeset.

Dex-chan lover
in order to learn skill you need to do something, in order to do something you need to learn skill. . .

He need to have strengthening skill to make something strong, but in order to make something strong he need the skill. . . how this even works?

Isn't he already using the material strengthening before he even got the skill?

c9.png

Aggregator gang
Idk how I feel about this. I'm used to the two most common kinds of isekai/reincarnation stories. The wuxia dudes who start cultivating in the womb and use some magic mythical ginger root to become an all-knowing god, and the Japanese dudes who are always a tamer (starting off with taming a slime) or some "bad" job that actually makes them OP. But this dude is just lame and weak so far.

How are alchemists weak? They can get round locks and through doors, enhance weapons and armor, alter the landscape to do stuff like make traps. Depending on size and range limitations in theory they could do stuff like make holes in walls to walk through or make spikes grow from the ground to stab monsters. Since can make vibrating blades then doing stuff like shooting high speed projectiles shouldn't be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread